Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bak-ee Mee (Batu Kawa)

My parent are here in Kuching for a medical check-up at Normah.
Took the chance to set-up a breakfast date with my grand-parent & parent at Batu Kawa Old Township corner shop Kopitiam (opposite the graveyard) that served the best Bak-Ee Mee (Meat Ball Noddle) RM3.00 only that my grand-daddy loved. It's abit far but definately worth the petrol burned.
Forgot to specify I wanted the handmade noddle, so I got this qiu qiu (curly) mee. The shop is well known for their handmade noddle. Must try, only RM2.50 comes with cha siu, bak-ee & fresh pork slices.
Here's the satisfied customers face after the breakfast... My handsome grand-daddy on my left & daddy & mummy on my right. My grand-daddy is still smoking at the age of 80, we all gave up all the nagging as he's near deaf & can't hear us anyway.
With a full tummy, decided to give my Auntie (Grand-daddy youngest daughter) a surprise visit since she's staying nearby Batu-Kawa & ta pau for her ko-lo-mee.
Here's my Aunt with Grandparent... all smiles eh...
My maternal side of family are always joking & even if u kena stab at the back, you will only realize it after a while, as the jokes or sarcastic comment is veli CHIM (deep) one. If in a BIG gathering, & all the uncle & aunt are back here, I'll laugh until my jaws are tired, really...My maternal side of family are slightly crazier & even if it's a serious matter, they will instantly turn it into a joke. That's their POWER.

No comments: