Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Quarantine ...

I'm in quarantine. These people are required to dress this way to visit me...need to cover from head to toe, even with mask & glove.
Even the ppl that were busy troublesh00ting some "SICK" tool wearing that. I recognize them through their eyes, their height & width. If you get to know some1 in here, u can't recognize them once outside unless u concentrate veli hard & just look at their eyes... hehehe Hard at work... The standard greeting... it means "how do you do??? Hav a great day ahead."
And sometimes ppl under a lot of stress will cause this greeting b use excessively... Troublesh00ting a problematic eqp is not an easy job, sometimes need 2 meditate with the THICK manual...And to get creative ideas to solve X-Files, one need to sacrifice their body & let the subconsciousness take over their body...The 3 pretty pair of eyes...
They said my eyes are not BIG enuf!!! So I took some preventive action on the next shot..Can you guess who this is???
Once outside, every1 is required to wear this "pirated crocs". That's all... & I do loved my job...

No comments: