Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 4, 2008

Just random happy stuff

1. The beautiful flowers along the walk way to my office...
2. I recently bought 2 new flavor of Arnott's Shapes and it's AWESOME!!! Got it from Ta Kiong at RM3.90 each, what a bargain lor & it's not gonna expire soon like the rest of the promotion product in Ta Kiong. Usually, I get it at RM6.50 from Choice Daily but the usual flavor lar like Pizza, Savory, Cheesie etc. These 2 new flavors (both with cheese ...yummy) goes well with the chunky mushroom soup... I likey a lot3. My cousin is back from GERMANY after a 3 months vacation work stint & she got me CHOCOLATE!!! Happy happy!!!
4. I luv sunset... the colors, the sky... so pretty...5. My healthy cactus blooming again ... look... the torn is taller than the flower bud:6. The naughty little niece that have endless antics up her sleeves... always putting a smile on our faces.
Reading newspaper, acting all grown up... Want to Kacau 2-chek?? very easy... just stand on the newspaper he's reading: Or just kepoh tell him all the SALES & good deals lor...Eating with STYLE:
oooo... Daddy & Mummy calling from S'pore... The most Kawaii pose to get yogurt:7. my new BABY, a gift from dearest mummy8. I'm NOT WORKING for the next 5 Days straight... yohoooo...... as company operation STOP for facility maintenance.

Hope ya all have a GREAT weekend ahead...

No comments: