Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 11, 2008

Birthday Bash at Taman Li


Dear Daddy & Mummy,


Today's is Grand-Uncle William's Birthday!!!
Celebrated it at Li G@rden, H0ck Lee.
I dressed up nicely as china doll for this event.
Saw "purple" Barney on my way up to the restaurant...
I WANT!!!! at least I got a HUG & a KISS...
So many people attend the party. There were 2 table being booked in a private room. Great-Grand-Daddy is behind me...
Happy Birthday Grand-Uncle William!!! Don't I look beautiful like a princess with these flowers????Ahh....Chicken SOUP for the SOUL!! Full of herbs & it's sweeeet...I'm so excited to see the FOOD!!!!
Teochew Style Oo Chien!!! slightly gooey...tasted so-so only
ooo.. glorious looking dish...
The unshelled Prawn with lotsa mayo & sesame... nice but too creamy for some.FISH with vege!!! very creative... eating fish has never been so easy, the bones are removed & meat rolled-up ready to be eaten.
Mushroom & meat wrap in vege... I'm already too full to eat. How come so many dish???
This is called "Se Se Yak" where the duck meat are shredded manually using fingers...
Eaten with so-called thin slice of flour skin (Actually, I dunno what's it called) & cucumber with sweet sauce....
Great-grand-daddy enjoying the duck with Red Wine... oh my... some1 with a gadget... game console... that's my geng.
ko-ko ar... can I borrow it please???! I fren u lar...
That's 2-Chek & Sim ... their tummy bcame so big they had to unbutton their pants... the yummylicious dessert, Mango Chocolate Cake!!!
Wiping my mouth after the 8 course meal... Great-Grand-Daddy is so proud of my ability to be so mature & ladylike!!!me with 2-Chek & Great-Grand-Daddy!!!Kissing Grand-Auntie Goodnight & Goodbye!
Here's me climbing up 2-chek BIG tummy!! wah.. me so li hai ar......Our fav pose of Angelina Jolie's LIPS...Admiring the antics on display at the entrance to the restaurant:
That's all for tonight.... Waving GOODBYE & GOODNIGHT to you!!!Your Barney loving daughter, Esther.

p/s: Esther is my niece who will stop at ANY SIGHT of that PURPLE BARNEY...

No comments: