Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Car Pong-pong ar...

Dear Daddy & Mummy,

Today's I got a task, to pong-pong 2-chek car...
See... I must spray the water from the hose to wherever 2-check want to...Di-di & Bi-bi looks so bored watching me pong-pong the car...Hehehe... I wanna pong pong too....After I finished my task, I was rewarded with neng-neng... Guess where we went?? It was like a zoo... I saw fish, chicken & other animals 2It's Cold Storage... ah ma said my milk power no stock...cham lor...
Ah ma...come here....
Ah ma, 2-chek & me took a group photo. Nice or not??
Peace!!!Look... a new way of sitting in the trolley... can relax much more...Aiyo... I.need.to.tip.toe!!!
After paying for the shopping items, 2-chek proceed to the lobby area to get Lucky Draw entry form... he was so so slow in filling up the form... I wait until tired already...
Aiyo... need so long to fill 8 forms meh??? I better sit down lar... ar... FINALLY can drop in the form into the box... hopefully 2-chek win the car...
Time to go LUNCH!!!

Your Daughter, Esther

p/s: Esther is my niece, sending a BIG hug to her parent in S'pore.

No comments: