Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thanks Giving Dinner

Dear Daddy & Mummy,

Today I was invited for a blessing ceremony cum Thanksgiving Dinner for our dear neighbor, Auntie Linda & family.

Even before the ceremony started, 2-chek already looked so bored...Sleepy bug hit me but we were still waiting for some other ppl to come...
Then Sei-chek whip out a gadget, a HP Palm that got my FULL attention By 7pm, the ceremony started with the BIG people all singing some nice song...Then they sang some more... it was making me sleepy again...Then suddenly every1 stood up & they started to recite from the bible... I followed 2-chek, ah ma & Sei-chek by holding the bible too.
But after a while... I had a urge to climb up 2-chek BIG tummy!!! 2-chek quickly let me down, so I started to read other material... Then I started to sing & talk loudly that 2 chek quickly gave me soy drink to shut me up, it WORKS!!! I was so busy trying to finish the packet of drink that without realizing it, the ceremony ended. Was I glad, am so hungry for FOOD. Auntie Linda did not disappoint me by the buffet spread, there was Fried Rice, Curry Chix, Tu Ka, Ginger Chix, Mix Vege, Sweet & Sour Fish, Rojak & Soup. YUMMY!!! That's all the update for today.

Your hyper-active daughter, Esther.

p/s: Esther is my niece, updating her activity to her parent in S'pore.

No comments: