Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sepuluh Ichi

10-Ichi (Padungan area) is one of the best Japanese Restaurant in Kuch1ng.
It is located just below Lok Thian, next to the Thai Restaurant.
I loved the lamps and lighting... that's why I have so many of those paper lantern at my home. The ambiance is peaceful and relaxing... I ordered the Dragon Maki SeT. The dragon maki is of ebi (cooked shrimp) inside & is topped with two slices of avocado (so good) & some local fish roe (so so good) & BIG size fish roes on top are from Hokkaido (so so so Good). The presentation is so pretty!! The set comes with a bowl of miso soup, 1 side dish and fruits. Hontoni oishi desu!! I really wish I can make such flavorful sushi.
Hubby ordered the Karei Torikatsu Ramen or Japanese Curry Noodle. Have always wanted to try Jap curry, it was sweet rather than spicy. Not too bad. The portion is huge! 1 big bowl of handmade ramen served with curry chicken and fried chicken.
In fact, the prices of the food here aren’t expensive if you consider the portion, the freshness of the ingredients. It’s a must go if you want to try out authentic Japanese cuisines. The above are promotional sets & it changes every month. Go and see what's on offer in July & spread the good news to me & every1 else.

No comments: