Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Aunty Mary's Kitchen

Dear Daddy & Mummy,

2-chek not working on Wednesday... which means Zoom zoom!! CAR RIDE!!! Go babeh!!!Went to Aunty Mary Kitchen, Siang-siang Pending:
2-sim had Curry Mee (RM4.50), the price quite reasonable as got 1 big drum stick & chicken wing 2. The curry taste goooooooood...
This is Nasi Lemak Special (RM4.50) for 2-chek. Yummy...
Me & Grandma shared this, 1 big bowl of Chicken Mushroom Noddle (RM4.50). Aunty Mary very generous with the meat served to us.
That's me , Queen of Noddle...yummmmmmmmy....Do I look cool???There's nothing like a free meal, so here's me working for the noddle I had this morning...After all the hard work, I relaxed while 2-chek fought the enemies in PSP... I was learning all the secret technique , like the 16 hit combo...That's all. I napped after that.
oh... the air-con in daddy & mummy's room is already installed, all prepared for your arrival soon in Kuching.

Your daughter, Esther.

p/s: Esther is my niece enjoying her vacation in Kch

No comments: