Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, July 13, 2008

kia kia @ Friendship Park

Dear Daddy & Mummy,

Today I went to Friendship Park...wohooo... running on the grass is my favorite hobby...
2-sim favorite slippers with Golden Rose.Took photo with meow-miiii...Then Panda Bear jealous, so I took photo with it too...A kind kor-kor gav me "hu liao" to feed the fish...
So happy I fed the fishes...Today I saw a CUTE white puppy...Doggie kissed me!!!Then I saw this girl that wore HIGH heels for a walk in the PARK... she's in PAIN I think by the way she is holding on the shoulder of the fren & walking real sloooow...Laksamana Cheng Ho together with us send his greetings...
Beautiful shots of Friendship Park:
From your grass loving daughter, Esther.

p/s: Esther is my niece that will walk on GRASS any chance she has... even when there r walkway... so cute.

No comments: