Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Makan Selamat (Apr 08)

ooopppsss.... I totally forgot to record down this IMPORTANT Dinner. It's the Q1 Achievement Dinner for my dept held at the banQuet somewhere in April (-_-!!!) I think.
The buffet dinner spread was awesome, with prawn, mutton, fish, duck and lotsa delish food... so long oledi lar.. harap maaf I forgot what I ate oledi lar... I remember the fruit tart though... I took so much I cannot finished it at the end, too greedy.
What reminded me of this momentous dinner was when I found this bottle of red wine while doin housekeeping at my home... ta da...
The wonderful night was made possible by mama Wilron, managing to hold a memorable night for all of us that attend. It's the 1st time we had karaoke singing competition!!!

The best group performance
by mama Wilron & Lui (that's how my boss call him hehehe)
The KAWAII-est performer (pang hor ngoi) of the night goes to my BOSS the GRAND SENIOR MASTER YET:And the BEST Vocal performer of the night goes to my Super Ultra Talented Hubby ... heheh.. must support own hubby mar... Actually he got 4th prize only lar... but In my heart he was DA BEST!!He CAN'T read Chinese, but knows the lyrics to MOST of BEYOND's song. Hubby loved them so much we even went to their concert once. mama Wilron choose the song for hubby and luckily it was low pitch (bcoz he had sorethroat that day).

My tummy was happy. I had fun watching all the antics of people avoiding goin to the stage. I never knew so many people can sing so well. It was a really enjoyable & fun night.

So mama Wilron when is the next PARTY???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how about mee sua, ka chang ma & vinegar pork leg party with Loi singing hokkien song @ the back stage?? kekekekeekke

faithlovechocolate said...

ah.... somewhere in Oct le???