Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Weekend Toys!!!

Dear Daddy & Mummy,

Now in M'sia, it's required by-law to buckle up even when seated at the car back seat. See, here's me being a very good girl by fully abiding the law.2-chek got me 2 NEW bouncy BALLS ... 1 yellow & 1 purple colored balls.Can b used as a cushion to sit on too.Now, I'm not afraid of the remote control car anymore... The car moved because I CONTROLLED it using the remote control (duh), ain't I a smart little girl???
The car can moved so faaaaast!!! weeeee....
oh no! the car is driving Out of CONTROL!!! ah mah ar!!!!Then we started on a project to ensemble something out of a piece of pre-cut plywood.

Esther: What r we assembling???
2-check: a Dinosour. Esther : R U following the instructions??
2-chek: I don't wanna do it anymore, so complicated.
In the end, it was 2-sim that completed the APATOSAURUS.That's all. See you in 2 weeks!!

Your daughter, Esther.

p/s: Esther is my niece, sending her warmest regards to her parents in S'pore. Esther addressed hubby as 2-chek & me as 2-sim.

2 comments:

Louis said...

your niece is just so so adorable!!!

faithlovechocolate said...

hahah ... me think so 2.