Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 18, 2008

X down fuel usage

hubby : mayb we can consider buying the hydr0gen fuel cell car...
Me : huh? where to get the hydr0gen le
hubby: Not available here...
Me : cis... then buying motorbike is more feasible lar
Hubby : yea... use less petrol.
Me : See, I'm pretty clever le
hubby: H0nda kap-chai is da BEST!!
Me : I want BIG BIKE only.
Hubby : I was thinking of H0nda 70cc lar
Me : Don wan!! Don wan!!
Hubby : wah... Big Bike so expensive u know???
Me : Must ride in STYLE mah....
Hubby : -_-" better stick with car then.

Most will agree rite??? Big bike looks so much cooler.

Front view of H0nda Shad0w...so so cool rite???Back view also so so so cool...
This V@lkyrie is SO PRETTY!!!! and in RED 2, my fav color for cars & bikes.
what a beauty!!! I WANT!!! (only can get in my dreamz only lar)

**bikes belong to my cousins**

No comments: