Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend are made up of ...

Dear Daddy & Mummy,

My weekend are made up of these:

1. SHOPPING!!!

The BIG people now need my help in recognizing the shopping area. When we pass by these 2 shopping area, Choice & the Spring, they ask me the name of the place!! The BIG people are so amused that I know the name of these shopping places. They even clap hands when I told them.

While shopping at C0ld St0rage, I chose a pretty hair band (it's purple in color) & 2-chek bought it for me as I scream & won't let go of it when he wanna put it back on the shelf.

Me being my natural pretty & cute self...
2. FOOooooooooD!!!!

Saturday night, we had "so-called" Continental Cuisine at Westwood. By continental cuisine, it's usually meant French and Italian, but here, no pasta or pizza were offered.The problem with BIG people are they r slow in detecting your wants & needs. I had to show many many hand or sign language just to get them to feed me some food, just bcoz I can't express my needs verbally yet.I stared with saliva dripping, still no one feed me. I pointed & pointed to the dish I want, still I was ignore...I pointed to my mouth indicating I want to eat, still they din get it....So I gave up & leave my fate to God's hand (with an empty tummy). Then the BIG people finally gave me FOOD!!!ooo... French fries were good!!!
On Sunday morning, we had breakfast at BDC (Everise). Handmade Kolo-mee!!!! yea!!!I loved havin my photo taken...And I loved kolo-mee!!!3. Solving Computer Problem...

2-chek computer has a slight problem so I went to give my expert opinions, and I charged by the hour. First, I inspected the computer carefully.
Then I explained the root of the computer problem (knowledge pass-down from Daddy, Master of Computer thingy).But 2-chek cannot understand, so I had to elaborate more...As I help with solving the computer issue, I was rewarded with a new toy, Mashimaro...That's all the update for this week.

From your loving daughter, Esther.

p/s: Esther is my niece sending her weekly report to her parent in S'pore.

No comments: